donderdag 29 oktober 2009

BIG!!! Clusterframes...

Here i am again :) still not feeling well, but i just had to make you guys something!! I really miss the creative work. But hey, what can you do?
Eventually it will get better, i'm sure of that!


I made you some clusterframes. I really like them. They are VERY BIG!!
I was just practising something for christmas, yes it's really closing in on us now :) And i made a fall cluster. The purple and pink clusterframe i made from a big photo of a hortensia. It is really huge, shot it myself, so the frames are also. The whole hortensia will come as CU item in time.
But for now, they're all PU only. 

Here's the preview



I hope you like them! Will be making another part of my glitter collection available for you all next week, but for now, this was all the pc time i could spend...

Lots of love,
Soro

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen