zaterdag 19 december 2009

Glitters soft Pink till Red

I'm done with the hollidays this year!
Saw too many snow, and i'm already getting more annoyed by my christmas tree every day! lol! I'm not a christmas fan, too many bad memories... That's why i haven't made a christmaskit this year.


But, a few days, then it's all over! Hang on in there! lol

I'm totally swamped this month, not much time to be creative on the computer! But here's the red part of the glitters i had made already!

On the first of january there will be a new minikit on the site, i joined the scraptrain, it's really fun to create something together with other people!
So be sure to come and look in january!!

Here's the preview of the glitterpack: 


I hope you like it, feel free to leave a note when you download it :)
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Lots of love,
Soro



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for the lovely gems.
    Sorry to hear Christmas is not very pleasent for you. Peace be with you and a sweet Merry Christmas ro you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen