maandag 9 maart 2015

Spring!! I love it!

Hi all,
 
It's undeniable. If you look at nature over here in the Netherlands,
it's more then sure that spring has arrived. Yesterday we had a lot of sun, 15 degrees Celsius for temperature, it's sooo nice.
We have all kind of seeds waiting to sprout in little
jars at the windowsill, and the kids love to look at them.
Slowly everyone here is coming out of their wintercocoons and we are all longing for
more Sunshine and more live outdoors.
My husband was doing some long overdue gardenwork, we had some leftover green
lying and drying around from our pumpkin harvest past fall.
A little blackbird was picking up every branch my husband pulled away. She is
building her nest.. With dry pumpkinbranches whihi!
Well, they did became very dry and actually pretty soft, a little like raffia!
I love that we sort of helped her build her nest!
 
I joined the colorchallenge in the studio's this month. The theme was joyful.
But i just needed to do a spring/easterkit. I do not have time to do it later in the month
and i think it's time :)
 
 
 
I wish Spring may come soon, to you all on the northern Hemisphere!
 
Love, Soro


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty mini kit :) The download at box isn't working tho :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your part of the challenge, but the box link is out of bandwith. do you have another way for us to get it, please?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen