donderdag 17 september 2009

CU Glitter freebie for you

I am really pleased that people found their way to my blog, thanks to digifreebielist ofcourse! I love to learn more, and the downloadfigures are a good encouragement to learn and offer you more! And thank you so much for the love you left me, it's really appreciated, especialy since i am a beginning designer and quite unsure if people will like my work :)

I know there are a lot of glitters available already on the net, but I simply love glitters and I just wanted to learn how to make my own glitters!
And I think you can never have enough glitters !lol!

So i made you these olive/green and silver glitters, one is multicolorglittering, but the main key was silver. I crafted them totaly by hand so i can offer them to you as a CU item!

I hope you can use them in your projects!
Lots of love,
Soro

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
    O zi buna!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen