vrijdag 18 september 2009

Paper practise! And a freebie for you PU

I always love papers!  I see people make the most beautiful paper backgrounds, which i gladly use ofcourse! I like it when a paper has just a little extra. Doesn't have to be much, but just a little bit extra, gives a magical glow somehow to the whole page.

And ofcourse, i want to learn how to make those beautiful papers! I've been looking and searching everywhere, but i couldn't discover how they make those pages! I learned about overlays and textures, i tried a couple overlays of other people, which gave a very nice effect, but i want to be able to do that myself! I had a lot of fights with brushes in psp x which i am using !lol!
But the results... i was not so satisfied to be honest...
I clearly need load more practise on that part!

But while i was trying to conquer the blanc pages with brushes and stuff, i found an other way which does gives you beautiful papers! Maybe not too spectacular, but i think its a good start to the right direction!

And ofcourse i'd like to share them with you! Take you to the next level of my scrapbooking design journey! This is a personal use only package.

The size is 1200x1200, i tried small ones first :) I saw bigger formats are possible too (like 3600x3600) so the larger sizes will come up pretty soon i guess :) But there's so much on my "i want to learn/try list" that i cant predict what's coming up next!

The preview doesn't show a lot of the papers, it actually looks kind of lame, like all the papers are "just coloured and thats it" !lol! I even put my nametag crooked!! But i do encourage you to download the pack and see for yourself, i think there are really cool backgrounds in there! And NO, i did not just floodfill some pages with a color :)  Go see for yourself!




I hope you like them, please leave me some love or comments on my papers! I'm always open to suggestions or tips, it can only help one learn!!

Lots of love,
Soro

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen