donderdag 24 september 2009

Some wordart to join with the fall kit... PU

I have been learning psp all evening, doing tutorials and trying out stuff myself! I made my own set of doll eyes, with a little help from http://www.michelespaintshop.com/, its a real big tip if you have never been there before! She makes videotutorials, so you can SEE what she does! I like them a lot! She uses a lot of techniques to accomplish different goals, so i learned a lot from her tutorials which i can apply on my own creations!

So for all of you, take a look over there, if you're never been there! Its really helpfull to learn to do more with your psp!

So, because i've been doing tutorials and stuff all evening trying to get more knowledge of the tools in psp, i did made these two word arts for you earlier, they fit in great with the fall kit, but probably with a lot of fallkits, It's a personal use only.



So, there you go, please leave a message if you download it! I really like to read peoples reactions, it gives me inspiration and encourages me to make more for you!

Have fun with it,

Lots of love,
Soro

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen