maandag 28 september 2009

Masks...

This is the thingie i made earlier for you, i don't know if you like it actually, i was playing around in psp a little bit, trying to use my newlearned techniques on my own, and i created a mask. And the fun thing is, you can make them into whatever you want! So i've been playing around with that a little bit... They're not that big, so its more taggersize i think, and i'm wondering if people will like this? Is it useable?

The preview is kind of flat, i did work on the masks to give them some shadow so it looks like it's not a flat thing, but really a mask.

Well, let me know what you think! I just made two for the testrun, if you like it i can make more :)




Please let me know ok? I have no testing team !lol! So you guys are my feedback for this one :)

Lots of love,

Soro

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten