maandag 28 september 2009

Dragonfly lace...

I've been in bed all day yesterday, i'm sick... I think i have the worldfamous swineflu... (relax, i can't pass that trough online thank god !lol!) Fever is still burning up in me, but i cant lie down anymore! So i got up, and looked at my blog and... Whoa!! What a nice responses to my laceset!! I want to thank all of you for the sweet words!

Mungo asked if i could make this with a dragonfly or a faerie, i started looking between my things, i couldn't find a faerie which i could use (but i will keep looking!),  i did found a dragonfly! It's a little more petit than the big butterfly was, so i made you a dragonfly lace!
It turned out really nice and funny actually! The preview is not that nice, i made the laces quite big, like 1200x1200 and 1200x200 so when i scaled them down this much they didn't look that pretty anymore, but i ensure you that they are really nice!!

well, here you go!




I hope you like them, and make lovely things with them :)

Lots of love,

Soro

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten